2021 Upper Deck Series 2 Retail Box
Configuration: 24 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.
- Add the next 250 cards (251-500) to your 2020-21 Upper Deck Base Set collection. This means new veterans and new Young Guns (6 per box, on average), the most anticipated rookie cards of the year!
- Series 2 features the next wave of the popular UD Canvas cards, including 89 new star veterans (plus 1 checklist) and 29 new short-printed Young Guns (plus 1 checklist), as well 15 High Series (retired greats!) and 15 Team Canada Program of Excellence cards.
- The O-Pee-Chee Update set is back! This set features both rookies and 2019-20 award winners. Look for the Blue Border parallel and the Retro variation. - New! Dazzlers Green, a new addition in 2020-21 and seeded 3 per box, on average, is a brightly-colored collection of full-bodied, popped-out active stars. Add the final 50 cards to your collection!
- Series 2 sports a variety of additional rookie cards, including: - Rookie Materials and the very rare Rookie Dual Materials, both of which are Series 2 Exclusive memorabilia cards!
- Complete your UD Portraits Rookies set with all new rookies (51-100)!
- Look for new and super rare Day With The Cup cards featuring members of the 2019-20 Stanley Cup Champion Tampa Bay Lightning!
- Grab more memorabilia via the Rookie Photoshoot Flashback Materials set featuring some of the players that have participated in Upper Deck’s annual Rookie Photo Shoot. Each card features a swatch from the jersey the player wore alongside a photo from the event.
- 6 Young Guns Cards
- 4 UD Portraits Rookies Cards
- 4 Regular O-Pee-Chee Update Rookies Cards
- 3 UD Canvas Cards
- 3 Dazzlers Green Cards
- 1 Regular O-Pee-Chee Update Award Winners Card
- 1 O-Pee-Chee Retro Rookies Update Card